Need Help Finding A Cheap Mp3 Player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruntOfAction

Alright since I am going as Buckethead for Dragoncon/Halloween I am trying to find a small, cheap, MP3 player that I can mount on the back of my Wireless Guitar Hero controller.. I want it like that so I can put on one of the songs he plays and have the volume loud so I can pretend i'm playing it on the controller..Anyone have any links to some?

GruntOfAction said:
LOL I hope your being sarcastic..that thing is too huge.

EDIT: And I need one in the $40 range..

just add a neck to it and you have a musical guitar!! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
LOL I hope your being sarcastic..that thing is too huge.

EDIT: And I need one in the $40 range..

I can get you one for $40. Maybe less if you're nice to me. It's less than a gig of memory.

You can get cheap mini speakers for MP3 players at best buy or radio shack. They run off AA batteries or the electricity from the MP3 player's stereo jack. The ones that run off AA batteries are much louder. I'd say most are 10-20 dollars. For MP3 players, look at office depot, I got my sister a 1 gig mp3 player called the trekster emo for 5 dollars a few weeks ago, last week they had the 2gb version for 10 dollars. It plays music, video, pictures, FM radio, awesome player and very tiny.

AoBfrost said:
You can get cheap mini speakers for MP3 players at best buy or radio shack. They run off AA batteries or the electricity from the MP3 player's stereo jack. The ones that run off AA batteries are much louder. I'd say most are 10-20 dollars. For MP3 players, look at office depot, I got my sister a 1 gig mp3 player called the trekster emo for 5 dollars a few weeks ago, last week they had the 2gb version for 10 dollars. It plays music, video, pictures, FM radio, awesome player and very tiny.

We found a small one online for $40...Built in stereo speakers with 2 gigs of memory in a sleek black color.

CPU64 said:
This might help.. Its cheap!
Colossal MP3 player
Rofl I saw that at jewel, I took a picture because it was so good. But I'm pretty sure you won't get a good mp3 player with speaker for a small amount of money. My Creative labs zen has a built in speaker but its not loud, you're best bet is to get a mp3 player and a seperate speaker.

I forget what company, but in japan, you can buy mp3 players for like 5-10 dollars (worth that much when converted to US dollars) but the trick is, theres no memory. You gotta supply your own SD card.

AoBfrost said:
I forget what company, but in japan, you can buy mp3 players for like 5-10 dollars (worth that much when converted to US dollars) but the trick is, theres no memory. You gotta supply your own SD card.

I think the shipping from there would be too much anyway..Although my dad does have a 1 Gig SD card for our camera..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back