Need help finding a Linda Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellyKell

Hey everyone! I am working on Spartan Linda and am in need of her helmet. I would prefer to commission this item because the detail is so intricate. I have attempted helmets in the past and let me just say, does not go so well and I am still learning. If anyone knows where I can get her helmet I would greatly appreciate it OR if anyone would like to build it that is fine too. Thank you everyone!

Oh are we ever in the same boat!!!!! I had a ton of issues w/ my Centurion helmet........until I had help. So I feel ya KellyKell....Unfortunately Linda's bucket would end up being a commission job as I have yet to find a mold-ready version out there that is being mass produced.

Oh are we ever in the same boat!!!!! I had a ton of issues w/ my Centurion helmet........until I had help. So I feel ya KellyKell....Unfortunately Linda's bucket would end up being a commission job as I have yet to find a mold-ready version out there that is being mass produced.
Yeah helmets are just really tough and I give props to people who can build them. I am willing to pay for a commission. I just need someone who would be willing to make it.

haha I will give anyone commission as long as it is a good helmet!

Ok.....continue working on your other parts......leave helmet for last......so on the off chance, PM me your head dimensions and we'll talk more....... Use scaling method HERE unless you already know. I have the PDO file for the helmet so not to worry on that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back