Need help finding Pep files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double

Hey guys, so the title is self explanatory. I'm currently on a hunt for certain unfolded pep files , but every time I think I found one I keep getting *file does not exist*

Could anyone please link me to the items listed below ?

Halo 5 DMR (with silencer)
Halo 4 BR
Halo Reach ODST set
Halo 5 magnum
Tactical magnum
Halo reach-5 recon helmet
Halo 4-5 sniper rifle

Honestly I know it's alot to ask for, but it'll mean a lot to me, thanks very much

Hey guys, so the title is self explanatory. I'm currently on a hunt for certain unfolded pep files , but every time I think I found one I keep getting *file does not exist*

Halo 4 BR
Halo Reach ODST set
Halo 5 magnum
Tactical magnum
Halo 4-5 sniper rifle

Honestly I know it's alot to ask for, but it'll mean a lot to me, thanks very much
Hey Double, are you getting the bad links from threads or from files in The Armory?

Some of the files in there may only be game rips and not yet have unfolds but if there's any specific pieces you're having problems tracking down the forum regulars can likely track it down!

EDIT:
If I recall correctly the Reach ODST is a up armour of the Marine with a few different attachments.

Marine base
https://www.405th.com/forums/resources/halo-reach-unsc-army.87/

ODST helmet
https://www.405th.com/forums/resources/halo-reach-unsc-odst.92/

Shoulders
https://www.405th.com/forums/resources/halo-reach-mjolnir-mark-v-accessories.35/

Last edited:
Because we rely on the generosity of our members to offer up files for the use of everyone in the group, files can be slow to be generated from the newer games, Halo 4 and 5 especially, and weapons even more so as while Pep is great for helmet and armor, it can be tricky medium to make prop weapons out of.

"The Armory" is where all our pep files are located. If you can not find an unfolded pep file in the The Armory is is likely that no one has made or finished that file yet. In the armory all the files related to a certain armor set or character are sorted into one .Zip file. You download the zip file and then extract the contents to get all the individual files:
The Armory | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

You can sort them by game. So here's Reach:
Halo: Reach | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th
As Turbo pointed out, the ODSTs and Marines and Army Troopers in Reach all share the vast majority of parts, so the main base will be in the MArine section, and the additional parts will be in the ODST section.

Halo 4:
Halo 4 | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

and Halo 5:
Halo 5: Guardians | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th

Halo 4 BR
Halo Reach ODST set
Halo 5 magnum
Tactical magnum
Halo 4-5 sniper rifle

For the dmr, I think you would have to freehand the silencer and look at reference pics. Somewhere on google images is a stencil/blueprint of the h5 magnum that you can use for the tactical magnum no problem. As for the sniper, I'm pretty sure punished props has a video where they made it out of wood, and have a free template in the description. The full magnum, I would say just buy the orange odst boomco magnum and pait it. It is cheap and has great detail and quality

Andrew DFT has templates for the BR, H5 magnum, and SR that you could look at. Attaching a WIP of my DFT-template BR; I'm doing the H5 version, but best I can tell the only difference between the H4 and H5 is the sight

Attachments

• IMG_3990.JPG
    IMG_3990.JPG
    818.5 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back