Need help from Oregon Halo cosplayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every0nesProblm

I am hosting one of the largest Halo 5 GameStop launches in the state at the Devonshire Rd GameStop in Salem OR. I have various stuff that's going to be implemented including photo ops with me in my Orbital/ODST Spartan suit. I could use more boots though, if any cosplayers in Oregon would like to attend its going to be a 3 day event Sat Oct 24th-Mon Oct 26th. Please let me know if you can attend. You can go to my prop page Axford Armories and Design on Facebook and check out the event for more details, likes appreciated.

I am hosting one of the largest Halo 5 GameStop launches in the state at the Devonshire Rd GameStop in Salem OR. I have various stuff that's going to be implemented including photo ops with me in my Orbital/ODST Spartan suit. I could use more boots though, if any cosplayers in Oregon would like to attend its going to be a 3 day event Sat Oct 24th-Mon Oct 26th. Please let me know if you can attend. You can go to my prop page Axford Armories and Design on Facebook and check out the event for more details, likes appreciated.

I don't have a suite yet as I am just learning how to build, but I am very willing to come and help do what I can. Be an extra set of hands. I'll call the store at somepoint and leave my contact info for you!

Me and a Exalted have the PDX store to take care of . My mom as halsey might come too.

From my talks with some others at Kumo I remember a few ODSTs might be there too.

Peter..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back