Need help in converting the MKVII Armor from .PDO to .OBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

OogaBooga

Hello fellow 3D Modelers, I've been interested for the longest time in creating renders in Cinema 4D using Halo Infinite's MKVII armor set, but the only publicly available files for it is in .pdo, but I don't have the full version of Pepakura Designer 4, would anyone be able to convert the already available .pdo files in the armory of the MKVII by FANGS to .obj? Thanks!

I'd second this - I like to edit the 3D files myself to simplify the foam templates. Would really appreciate access to any 3D files.

I could make the OBJs, but I'd like to know the forum's rules on sharing stuff from the armoury and converting the formats first.

I seem to remember that it's fine but would like confirmation.

I could make the OBJs, but I'd like to know the forum's rules on sharing stuff from the armoury and converting the formats first.

I seem to remember that it's fine but would like confirmation.
I remember seeing a thread of someone who did the exact same thing around 4 years back and they're still active today. I'm sure you'd be in the clear to do it seeing as you'd simply be exporting the same publicly available work but in a different format.

Please find attached.
Thanks! When I import an OBJ into blender, it shows that there are mapped vertices in the object's UV map but I cannot find the object itself. It's not your fault though seeing as it looks just fine in pepakura, but I just have to find where the object itself is lol.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was just microscopic seeing as blender and pepakura likely have different scale definitions, but works like a charm now! Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Looks great after cleaning it up and modifying it in blender heavily. Thank you so much Lupus!
screenshot.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back