Need help on a fallout 3 T-45 power armor (foam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momonga

I'm trying to make a foam version of the famous t-45d from fallout 3. I'm having a hard time finding some good files for a foam version, all the one i find are dead link
So i came here to see if anyone could help me on that file issues, I would realy appreciate

(sorry for the bad english ^^')

hey Momonga , I made this armor 2 years ago, to do this I exported the in game files and borrowed some fan created pauldrones (because in game are just too big) from the fallout international cosplayers facebook group.
I made mine fully from foam, however I HIGHLY suggest if you use my files that you buy/install armorsmith designer and scale them to your own body.
however I am 6'2" and 175lbs, and I have seen one other person use my PDFs to make the power armor. my foam file pdfs incorporate using foam width for some of the pieces so that you don't have to create multiple sections for small pieces. I can explain that more if you need me to.
link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17GaTdlKmnU0eLMxDowjMrZxPZNtIMb1t?usp=share_link
photos of me in my foam t-45:
power.jpg

hey Momonga , I made this armor 2 years ago, to do this I exported the in game files and borrowed some fan created pauldrones (because in game are just too big) from the fallout international cosplayers facebook group.
I made mine fully from foam, however I HIGHLY suggest if you use my files that you buy/install armorsmith designer and scale them to your own body.
however I am 6'2" and 175lbs, and I have seen one other person use my PDFs to make the power armor. my foam file pdfs incorporate using foam width for some of the pieces so that you don't have to create multiple sections for small pieces. I can explain that more if you need me to.
link: t-45d_Share - Google Drive
photos of me in my foam t-45:
View attachment 324922
Thanks a lot for your help, I knew about amorsmith and didn't knew if i needed it or not. I'll check all of that and see what if i manage to make it work for my size, thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back