Need help please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
best thing to do is to design the bow in 3d first then transfer the files over to pepakura and make it that way, or you could just make it out of clay and rubber cast it but this way can be expense so the pepakure way is probably best and cheap

How do i do a 3d model of it? ive never done one before XD and how would i transfer it to pep?

lit up plexiglass maybe... hard to tell from the pic i saw, just draw a template tape it up and cut it out.

hope it helps

cheers guys im going to have a go at making it out of foam, is there a good site that any of you might know that i can buy the thick foam from?

Hmm, I would think that unless it is a sword, you wouldn't want to make it out of foam. From the looks of the pic, it looked almost bone-like, which would be easy to do with plexiglass, laminated foam board, or even card board. the trick to getting started is to find as many reference pics as possible.

And as for making a 3d model and then making it into pep, I strongly ill-advise that. Pep weapons are WAY harder to make than simple scratch-built props! In my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back