Need Help Quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Tomorrow is ninja day at school and i wanna do GOOD, i realy have no ninja costumes whatsoever so i need some last minute help. If the mods could be kind enough to close this thread TOMORROW 2-9-10. Post any ideas that are quick easy and look good

Hmmm... Although you can relatively easily do the ninja out fit quickly. (Balaclava, Black Pants, Hoody) I'd recommend going as something slightly different. Spice it up by not wearing black, (white ninjas are cool~ just look ast storm shadow). Make a Splinter cell nightvision goggles out of spray painted toilet paper tubes. Walk to school wearing normal clothes, but be able to strip out of them in 2 seconds into a ninja suit. (Ninja suit under clothes) Wear only a pair of black shoes/sandals + black shorts, and paint your entire body black. Spray paint some sweats the color of your schools lockers. Don't even show up to class, and ask why you were counted absent.

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Hmmm... Although you can relatively easily do the ninja out fit quickly. (Balaclava, Black Pants, Hoody) I'd recommend going as something slightly different. Spice it up by not wearing black, (white ninjas are cool~ just look ast storm shadow). Make a Splinter cell nightvision goggles out of spray painted toilet paper tubes. Walk to school wearing normal clothes, but be able to strip out of them in 2 seconds into a ninja suit. (Ninja suit under clothes) Wear only a pair of black shoes/sandals + black shorts, and paint your entire body black. Spray paint some sweats the color of your schools lockers. Don't even show up to class, and ask why you were counted absent.

Cheers!

Funny, i will be absent to my classes thanks sniperbass! but lol its in hawaii so its like almost ninty everyday. i cant really wear clothes on clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say pep some pieces of the Hayabusa Armor, and just use school glue to strength it, then just paint it black with white, and you will be tthe most bitchin ninja ever.

Dude you should go with the ask a ninja cosutme.
simple and should look great. You should even walk around and talk like this guy lol love him. I met his mom at work

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, well ninja day rocked. I used a tshirt and tied it around my face, i wore dark gray pants, a black longsleeve shirt, and my old odst gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back