Need Help Right Now ! Important !cmon I Realy Need Help ! Wanna Finish The Stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoomany

Jr Member
hey guys im done with the upper part of the entire armor i have only to build the thigs and legs and im done ... so whats the scale of the thigs an the legs ? im about 180 cm hight .. and using the hd thig from nightshade ... whats the corekt scale ? i dont waht to build it in hd and it dont fit at the end ? or whats a good standart scale that will fit other guys too ? ( when they are not 2 meters high xD )

i have search a lot but i couldnt find anithing abouet it .

THX 405TH !

I'm not sure of the exact scale. But what you could try to do is take a tape measurer and measure your thigh/leg length/width/depth, and manually enter the values. You dont necessarily have to use a general scaling factor. The above method is how I've scaled the pieces i've done.

Worst case scenario, you can wait a bit longer, and im sure you'll get some more replies.

Good Luck!

-Apoc

Just to warn you bumping isn't allowing so be carfeul with that "up!"

Anyways there are many sizing threads on this forum that you could take a look at. If you don't feel like doing that print out a Low Definition thigh piece, scale it roughly, and see if it fits you. Then adjust your HD piece as such.

Just look through other Mk VI builds and see what other people used. That's what I did when I built my armor, there was a few threads out there with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back