need help with fixing a 3d model!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

I'm trying to fix one of my earlier helmet models that i made when i first started 3d modelling.
i got as far as this

cecil_zpscck25gcu.png

but its supposed to look like this

Cecil_dark_face_FMV_DS.jpg

i, personally, have done everything i can to fix it. but i need professional help. so would anyone be willing to help me with this??

yes, that is the goal

Do you have any other reference pictures like a profile shot and a picture of the mask from behind? Our designer has a 4-year degree in 3D modeling from Penn State so we could get that modeled for you. I know he's going to ask for more pictures, so I wanted to get ahead of the game this morning.

Do you have any other reference pictures like a profile shot and a picture of the mask from behind? Our designer has a 4-year degree in 3D modeling from Penn State so we could get that modeled for you. I know he's going to ask for more pictures, so I wanted to get ahead of the game this morning.

cecil side.jpg

cecil_harvey_dark_knight_11_by_nealbombad-d3i5p44.jpg

these are the best 2 i could find.

Those are perfect. I'll make sure to send these to my designer before he heads home for the day. I'll get a quote for design time to finish the model. Is is possible to get the original Maya file so he can continue where you left off?

Those are perfect. I'll make sure to send these to my designer before he heads home for the day. I'll get a quote for design time to finish the model. Is is possible to get the original Maya file so he can continue where you left off?

sure. pm your email address and i will email you the .mb file

Can I PM you to get more info about the 3D designer you are working with? I'm about to start a new project and know I'll need some help with the 3D modeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back