Need help with Online Stock Trading (way off topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cnogoman

I was just wondering if anyone does online stock trading.
I wanted to open an account for trading. If you have one please help me I don't rlly know what to do.

I used to sell stocks, and mutual funds... you'd do yourself good to "play" test the market for a couple of months, and see how you perfom, before throwing real money into it. Trading at etrade and stuff is pretty cheap. You'll be paying about $10-$20 per trade, so unless you purchase a lot of shares at once, you'll be losing money big time if you keep trading. If you're looking for long term investing. Do bigger Blue Chip stocks. You know, walmart, microsoft, ge... etc. Those are kinda buy-it-and-forget-it.

But if you do that, you might as well buy long term bonds.

If you have tons of money to spend, you can try day trading, but you'd better buy 10 or 12 books, read them all, and then attempt it.

You should first buy a book on your investing first, and find out what kind you want to do.

besides buying a book you should research online through websites on stocks by signing up , subscribing to their newletters to get maximum knowledge.Practical knowledge pays best in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back