Need help with sourcing for Carter 0259 foam files

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvansYoshitaka

Hey guys! I'm quite new to the 405th, and I just wanted to ask the community for a little help if its not too much trouble! :'D

I'm currently trying to source for any foam files available for Carter's helmet from halo reach and I was thinking if anyone could tell me where I could find some. I've only been able to find the paper version of the files and I'm having quite the obstacle trying to convert the pep files into foam files. So if anyone has any way to help me overcome this, I would be really really grateful! Thanks for your time and have a good day :)

There should be a folder in the files you download labeled "FOAM". This will probably be the base MK V suit, because most of the noble team builds are just additions to it.

Otherwise everything we've got will be in the armory.

It's a bit of a treasure hunt when tracking down Reach combinations but luckily Halopedia is great at listing components of different SPARTAN loadouts.

Base
Shoulder, Helmet
Chest (Assault Commando), Knees (FJ-Para), Tacpad

Unfortunately, all of the Files we have for the Reach Commando helmet hosted in our "Armory:"

Are standard pep. All of the files we host there are those that are donated by our Community members for use by all,. So we are limited to what files and permutations a member has decided to offer up, and to go along wit that, often times since our members tend to make their Helmets out of paper pep and fiberglass, since they can can get more details easier that way, rather than foam for the helmets, we are limited in our Foam helmet files, while we usually have Foam files for most other armor pieces.

There are several tutorials out there on converting standard pep files to foam that be of use to you in this case if you are set on using Foam for a Commando helmet.

There should be a folder in the files you download labeled "FOAM". This will probably be the base MK V suit, because most of the noble team builds are just additions to it.

Otherwise everything we've got will be in the armory.

Alright, thanks for the heads up! I'll double check again! Thank you!!
Sorry for the late reply btw, been busy with work :'D

It's a bit of a treasure hunt when tracking down Reach combinations but luckily Halopedia is great at listing components of different SPARTAN loadouts.

Base
Shoulder, Helmet
Chest (Assault Commando), Knees (FJ-Para), Tacpad

Thank you so much!!! :D

Unfortunately, all of the Files we have for the Reach Commando helmet hosted in our "Armory:"

Are standard pep. All of the files we host there are those that are donated by our Community members for use by all,. So we are limited to what files and permutations a member has decided to offer up, and to go along wit that, often times since our members tend to make their Helmets out of paper pep and fiberglass, since they can can get more details easier that way, rather than foam for the helmets, we are limited in our Foam helmet files, while we usually have Foam files for most other armor pieces.

There are several tutorials out there on converting standard pep files to foam that be of use to you in this case if you are set on using Foam for a Commando helmet.

Ahhhh yes! Omgosh I actually didn't think of youtube sooner! Thank you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back