Need Help With Spacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyaalex

Hey I wanted an opinion from some experienced builders of a Mk 6 from Halo 3. I believe I scaled them correctly to my body shape, but wanted to know how others thought it looked before I start 3d printing. My main concerns are for the torso and the codpiece. Anything I should improve upon?

Attachments

• Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 127
  • Screenshot (6).png
    Screenshot (6).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
You might want to make them slightly larger, to account for the cloth you'll be wearing underneath it. Something you might want to keep in mind is that the neck hole needs to be large enough for your head to fit through, but judging by the picture you should be fine.

Aside of that it looks really good.

Hey I wanted an opinion from some experienced builders of a Mk 6 from Halo 3. I believe I scaled them correctly to my body shape, but wanted to know how others thought it looked before I start 3d printing. My main concerns are for the torso and the codpiece. Anything I should improve upon?
I went to check and apparently my Armorsmith file of Daisy is corrupted so I only really have finished photos to go by.
Jojo Photo Editor1557082175696.png

The positioning of your space diaper is great and the ratio of the chest plate to your shoulders is also good so I'd say that you're definitely on the right track. Just make sure that you have enough space in the underarm straps to give yourself breathing room by triple checking your lower ribcage measurements before hitting print.

Thank you guys, I appreciate the feedback. Don't have pictures now (because I'm at work), but I've adjusted the sizing by a few centimeters all around for wearing clothes. I was just going to do a spandex undersuit, but now I'd like to pad the visible spaces, so that extra space will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back