Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexwan56

Can any one help me out with the visor can anyone tell me something i can use for one or tell me where to get a cheap one

You can check some hardware stores or even office stores for transculcent plastic that you form into a lense for your helmet. That's what i did in my first helmet a while back.

Sigma-LS said:
There are several threads for this in Molded Armor and some examples in Classifieds.
Here's a good one.
http://www.mjolnirarmor.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1709

try ace hardware..or if ur not picky bout collors just use a 2 leiter bottle or somthing then cut out the shap and if u spraypaint it lightly u can still see through it i used a soke bottle with light orange then red spray paint and it looks good maybe not perfect but still cool...got any more questions i will be happy to answer...:D

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 liter trick is what i use and honestly a pretty good cheap thought but you can go to places like home depot and buy the silver mirror tint or the copper mirror tint and those would be i guess your cheap option it was for me i dunno about you though

make the visor...find cheap tintted gold sunglasses...paint the visor gold all the way...cut two small rectangles in the right places so that you can see out of them...glue gold lenses to the inside of the visor...then you can see out...

Remember guys, there were no Noob rules or forum prior to the giant signup of people we got around the release of Halo 3.

This is also a thread that predates the current forum.

Thread stats:

Date of Birth: June 7, 2007 Mjolnirarmor.com

Date of Death: June 7, 2007 Mjolnirarmor.com

Date of Reanimation: February 4, 2008 405th.com

Date of Final Death: February 4, 2008 405th.com

Necromancy=bad, this guy hasn't been active in forever so it's highly unlikely you'll answer his question with your response.

You know I've been thinking, maybe Necros shouldn't be slammed with the Banhammer, but a couple stabs of the Suspension Sword might make chronic offenders think twice. Good thing nobody has a lot of repeated offences right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back