Need helps please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeon

its great that we are finally back online *high five 405th* but back in the days of old 405th i was speaking to a guy about getting a assault rifle commissioned. but i no longer have the messages from him and cant see to find his posts anywhere on the site. anyone able to give me his name? he made the really epic energy sword!!!!

For epic energy sword, I knwo sean bradley has the best... but yeah, all the PM's are screwed up.

I know exactly what you mean Boba. When I logged into the new forum, I had three messages (for other people) sent to me. I feel uncomfortable discussing other peoples private messages, but I can say it was about visors and commisions. I have no idea what to do with these messages as I have no Idea who they were originally intended for.

yer i had 3 random ones about other commissions which were non of my own XD so maybe this can be a lost and found page of PM lol. you wouldn't happen to know seans username do you?

Now if you re looking to have a AR commisioned I would also try talking to Yodajammies or Adam as I think both of them are doing castings.

well he has already started it for me. and i have no way of contacting him as his email address is the PM XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back