Need Pep Files For Thighs

Status
Not open for further replies.

noskid7

I've been searching for quite a while now, and because of the new forum interface (did it change or is it just me?), it's a bit of a pain to find the right stuff. I know pep files exist for HD thighs (the ones that have scales on the inner thigh), I think Crackhead09 made them, but the links on the thread which had his .pdo's don't work anymore. Can anyone point me in a direction? It's really a pain to peruse the forums (it might just be me I dont know). Thanks in advance.

noskid7 said:
I've been searching for quite a while now, and because of the new forum interface (did it change or is it just me?), it's a bit of a pain to find the right stuff. I know pep files exist for HD thighs (the ones that have scales on the inner thigh), I think Crackhead09 made them, but the links on the thread which had his .pdo's don't work anymore. Can anyone point me in a direction? It's really a pain to peruse the forums (it might just be me I dont know). Thanks in advance.

I've re-uploaded the left thigh file, which has been MIA for ages and the links are below:

Left HD Thigh by Crackhead09

Right HD Thigh by Crackhead09

adventSpartanMatrix said:
check the 405th wiki

you can use google to find the wiki

They were never put in the wiki.

warhound said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't like it lol.

Give it time. It's having its growing pains at the moment. Soon, it will feel like the old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back