Need Some Help Creating A Vector Of A Logo (I Don't Expect It Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I test military gear and equipment to try and help keep our troops safer, better equipped and also to progress the industry. I publish my tests to the internet to help other people choose good equipment too.

I am redoing my logo at the moment, and need to have it made as a vector file so that I can resize it etc as I need. I do not expect this free, so if you do a professional job and feel like you want rewarding for your time, then we can work something out, but it needs to be good work. Please reply to the thread and PM me if you think you can help me out.

As you can see in the following pictures, I spend too much time playing with gear and guns XD to learn to do this. So I REALLY would appreciate the help.

4242_183525270181_510535181_6959272_5945874_n.jpg

20466_302907684185_503914185_4601097_6860203_n.jpg

20466_302908334185_503914185_4601182_5790002_n.jpg

Oh and if you know of other good places to ask, please let me know.

mightymints said:
Hey all,

I test military gear and equipment to try and help keep our troops safer, better equipped and also to progress the industry. I publish my tests to the internet to help other people choose good equipment too.

I am redoing my logo at the moment, and need to have it made as a vector file so that I can resize it etc as I need. I do not expect this free, so if you do a professional job and feel like you want rewarding for your time, then we can work something out, but it needs to be good work. Please reply to the thread and PM me if you think you can help me out.

As you can see in the following pictures, I spend too much time playing with gear and guns XD to learn to do this. So I REALLY would appreciate the help.

4242_183525270181_510535181_6959272_5945874_n.jpg

20466_302907684185_503914185_4601097_6860203_n.jpg

20466_302908334185_503914185_4601182_5790002_n.jpg

Oh and if you know of other good places to ask, please let me know.

to better know if I can help you out I would need to see the logo in question

Last edited by a moderator:
coming%20soon.jpg

Heres my current logo, its similar to this. If you think you can do a professional job, please give me some examples of what you have done in the past etc.

I really need something smart looking here.

Thanks,

Ash

mightymints said:
Heres my current logo, its similar to this. If you think you can do a professional job, please give me some examples of what you have done in the past etc.

Thanks,

Ash

do you need a new logo or just this one in vector???

I need the new logo in vector, thats just an idea. I dont want the logo design to go "public" just yet which is why I am only going to show the final design to the person who designs for me. Sorry to be awkward about it, I appreciate the help though. just trying to see what help I can get first :D

The new logo should actually be allot more simple to do a vector of. Which is why I am expecting a more professional job in terms of detail, shading etc.

Ash

mightymints said:
I need the new logo in vector, thats just an idea. I dont want the logo design to go "public" just yet which is why I am only going to show the final design to the person who designs for me. Sorry to be awkward about it, I appreciate the help though. just trying to see what help I can get first :D

Ash

i could try to do it at school but i dont have much to show for my skill... (lack the actual files...) did you want it in an Ilistraitor File or what?

Well from what I see, illustrator is what people seem to use for vectors. But I guess the file of it I need would be a vector. Im not 100% sure when it comes to vectors, I just hear its what I need if I want to enlarge it etc.

If you have no examples of your work, how about doing a vector of the above logo just to see how it turns out?

mightymints said:
coming%20soon.jpg

Thanks,

Ash

I'll see what I can do w/ that one to show you an example, my field is actually 3d but I've worked w/ illustrator vectors to use as spline paths before

and I can show you my latest vector to 3d Im working on to give you ideas

it sounds like you yourself dont have a vector editor program... us making vectors wont help you if thats true... unfortunately the only program i know that does vector or can handle it is Illistraitor... you cant resize a vector without a program for it and internet cannot upload vector it has to be rasterized.

mightymints said:
Oh i have the entire CS4 suite. I can do most things with Photoshop etc, illustrator is the one ive not learned yet.

ok have it done i will be able to get it to you tomorrow... its stuck at school for now..

you want that vectorized? It kinda looks to mutch like a bitmap. If you want that vectorized it will be more stylized.

I'm a freelance graphical designer. (with graphical degree)

some logo's

graphical.jpg

lqmLogo.jpg

Stylized 3d model for recreation museum movie renders

render1-10.jpg

Ive done various things. Currently working on a folder for a school and read palets for a museum.

Pm me with the logo details and how mutch you are willing to pay!

NOOOOO! Rundown is here we are all doomed we best hang up our pen tools now. lol no but seriously mints if rundown has time to do it Go with him definately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back