Need some help finding a file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

I can't find it in either the new or old forum. It is the sexy female spartan file set. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, let me just say........your not going to find that here. This is something you will have to build on your own and just an FYI......this is a Rated G forum.

It used to be available on the old forum. I apologize I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I figured a picture of Cortana was more revealing than that

I can't find it in either the new or old forum. It is the sexy female spartan file set. If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Sithis
I believe the only female set available is in the original 405th pepakura pack that was maintained by MS7. It is feminine but i would not go as far saying "sexy" though.

That was a file that a member shared a link to on their own personal 4SHared account. It was never hosted or stored in the Old official 405th File Archive.

Since that was a member's personal 4shared account,there is nothing anyone can do about the status of that file except the person's whose 4Shared account that was.

The only thing you can do is try to contact the person from that thread or any other member in that thread who said they downloaded it. Otherwise there is nothing anyone can do to help you, since it was a personal 4Shared account never associated with the 405th at all.

This type of treatment of Members and/or Staff is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
I apologize for the disrespect. I've deleted the post

Last edited:
I am going to caution you to make an effort to keep a better eye on the tone you use to address other members of this community.

Additionally, your comment of "it was available" on the old forum is inaccurate and was what I was addressing. The file was linked to on an external site in a thread on the old forum, which is actually still accessible here on the new site as all threads and posts were migrated. As such, it is inaccurate to say or imply that it was available there but not here on the new site.

You have been warned on your behavior. Anymore disrespectful comments towards anyone attempting to help you will not be tolerated.

I apologize for hurting your feelings. I was obviously offended by you replying to me as if you were somehow superior. No need to be so technical. In the end it was there and now it isn't.

If someone has it please help me out here.

And again dude I apologize. Lets just chill and start over.

Thank you Cadet for attempting to assist.

Sithis - We've discussed this in private and I'm not going to continue the conversation here now. I hope that someone has the file copied and is able to help you find what you're seeking. Perhaps someone has contact still with the OP and can get in contact with them for you.

All good Sithis. I'll consider it a momentary lapse and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back