Need some help with my O.D.S.T armour build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewok warrior

Hi guys I'm looking for some advice I'm making some ODST armour but I'm struggling with logos/insignia and where they would go on the armour. Any help would be great thanks in advance

Usually insignia's/logos for ODST's go on the chest plate, more often you have either UNSC or ODST written along the bottom or the UNSC logo painted front and center of the chest plate. If you google up ODST armour you'll see a lot of examples.

Hi guys I'm looking for some advice I'm making some ODST armour but I'm struggling with logos/insignia and where they would go on the armour. Any help would be great thanks in advance

It also depends on which version of ODST you're making. Things like medical reference tally plates move around between the generations, even within generation and game accurate vs. live action accurate. If you have a specific version that you're looking at building it'll help so that you can get the exact details down.

It also depends on which version of ODST you're making. Things like medical reference tally plates move around between the generations, even within generation and game accurate vs. live action accurate. If you have a specific version that you're looking at building it'll help so that you can get the exact details down.

I was loosely basing it on the halo 3 ODST game version

963bd74a34be2e9fe6b508b508515c97.jpg

I based mine off of the campaign style for the named squad members. If you're going for multiplayer variant the player emblem is in the centre plate.

Attachments

• 963bd74a34be2e9fe6b508b508515c97.jpg
    963bd74a34be2e9fe6b508b508515c97.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back