need some help

Not open for further replies.
Bondo is a brand name, what you're looking for it actually a body filler.
It's used to fill holes, gaps, ect.

Just look for "body filler" and you'll find it.
Christi... Does a person really need body filler for this project? I thought is was just make it... fiberglass it and sand and stuff and that's it... :p

I know bondo is used for details... Would you suggest the use of bondo??
the uk version is pollyfilla!
found out after testing millions of things.
asked my dad who is into diy and he told me what it was.
wish he'd told me sooner. :duh: :verymad: :soapbox:
Not open for further replies.