• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brttn Jck

I like this girl at school and we're friends, but, i really like her and i want to go out with her. But when i told her, she hasn't talked to me on myspace or school, did i do something wrong?

Some girls just don't know how to cope with certain things ... but it seems she doesn't wanna be more than friends ... just see how it plays out after xmas break

supertaco said:
just tell us exactly what you said. it will help us help you

this is EXACTLY what i said

"I caught the School 745 last term and the year 11's were asking who i liked. So, because i had a few seconds to think i said RS. They asked Matt Geddes and he said your name, so they started laughing

Near the end of Term three i started to like you, but i don't know if i should've told you sooner. But the problem is is that if you and me went out, people would start teasing us and i know it wouldn't be good for both of us, so i'm sort of deciding.

I'M NOT LYING"

Thats what i said

Last edited by a moderator:
Brttn_Jck said:
this is EXACTLY what i said

"I caught the School 745 last term and the year 11's were asking who i liked. So, because i had a few seconds to think i said RS. They asked Matt Geddes and he said your name, so they started laughing

Near the end of Term three i started to like you, but i don't know if i should've told you sooner. But the problem is is that if you and me went out, people would start teasing us and i know it wouldn't be good for both of us, so i'm sort of deciding.

I'M NOT LYING"

Thats what i said

Ouch, usually, up north, we don't say that.

Saying "I'm sort of deciding" would be a vote of non- confidence. If you want to invite her over for the holidays, "For the remainder of the holidays," (Australians, not much left) go up to her, and be totally confident.

If not, then go to school, get her by herself away from her friends, and ask her out. It's easier when you are face to face, rather than in front of all of her friends.

ditto.

wait 'till she is by herself.
most early highschoolers
arent mature (at least in my school)

try asking if she'll go to a basketball game
with you or sumthing

Get a friend of hers YOU know to make her go somewhere, then you show up, and her friend leaves you both alone, talk to her.

If you dont talk 1 on 1, you wont get anything done.

yeah and make sure you are friends with at least one of her friends, i was going out with a girl and all her friends thought i was a nerd and in like 3 days she dumped me. i didn't even know what happened. this was my my face when she dumped me, :eek: then this o_O and then this, :cry: then this :D I'M FREE!
just kidding i was still really sad

Peer pressure can make her feel one thing, but say another.

If she has a friend or group of friends that think your a jerk/nerd, they they will pressure her to say no to your face, but if you are alone, she can say what she really feels.

AoBfrost said:
Peer pressure can make her feel one thing, but say another.

If she has a friend or group of friends that think your a jerk/nerd, they they will pressure her to say no to your face, but if you are alone, she can say what she really feels.
actually she gave me a note. and i thought of that too, because she never really gave me a reason.

hey asking for advice aint illegal..heck im no nerd but girls are hard to "like you" not unless you can read their minds or really understand what they like and dont like..for example some girls get turned on by having abdominal strength..like a six pack..i dont understand it

Well A six-pack is widely and generally accepted as "sexy" its just a fact ... nothing to understand about it really ...

some girls are into skinny guys though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back