Need Someone Experienced In Pepakura And 3d Studio Max

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

I am trying to find anyone who would be willing to help me make some conversions from a 3DSMAX file into pepakura files. I need these for my Darktrooper project, and was able to have the helmet converted, but I need the remaining pieces converted (chest, shoulder bells and shins) If you can help, please LMK, Thanks!

-TC

One of the Q&A Team members has 3DsMax listed as one of their specialties. PM Kensai111 for help, and next time take a peek at the Q&A Team members, the members cover everything from software to molding ;)

BlacRoseImmortal said:
One of the Q&A Team members has 3DsMax listed as one of their specialties. PM Kensai111 for help, and next time take a peek at the Q&A Team members, the members cover everything from software to molding ;)

Thanks. Yea, I havent really ventured much through the 405th site lately, other then the classifieds and general discussion. A member on another site did the first conversion for me, so I dont really know what Im doing when it comes to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an amateur 3d modeler, and I have a program I could use to help out. PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back