Need tons of help making an ODST costume!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANSWERS!
if it is your first build, go sd(whatever the hell that is. guessing you mean ld, low def)
definatly the helm. that is always a good piece to help show off your armour first
i have just about all the peices for a odst from h3 and all of the h2 odsts parts. h2 ones need to be scaled though so hope youve got either full or lite version of pepakura designer 3.
the only h3 file im missing is the chest plate. but i know of a few places to get those. you could start with the links these kind people have given you
good luck mastur cief! >:)

1. Again, Hugh's files can be considered HD, but they are simple to build. I would say you should go with them.

2. The helmet may be nice to show off, but if you haven't pepped anything before, start with something simple like the chest assets or the belt plate. That way you get the practice while still completing armor.

3. I already posted a link to all of Hugh's armor.

here is what i have been working on
fun024.jpg

it is a biofoam canister from halo3:ODST
fun023.jpg

not very good lol
fun022.jpg

please answer the question posted on page two!

That actually looks fine. It's not THE simplest pep to start with, but simple enough, and you did fine. In response to your question about where to find ODST files, check this site out...

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index

It's got many of the files used here on the 405th. What it doesn't have is some of the newer files, like Hugh's ODST or any reach armor (except for an early helmet).

Anyway, keep building and have fun!

Not to be rude, but to people already answered your questions. Including myself, so agian, here are my responses.

1. Again, Hugh's files can be considered HD, but they are simple to build. I would say you should go with them.

2. The helmet may be nice to show off, but if you haven't pepped anything before, start with something simple like the chest assets or the belt plate. That way you get the practice while still completing armor.

3. I already posted a link to all of Hugh's armor.

Not to be rude, but to people already answered your questions. Including myself, so again, here are my responses.
The only reason i am asking people to respond again is so that i get more than one good opinion (like yours). Also, I am going to go with your build if i get no other replies.

Not to be rude, but if you're going to make a whole odst costume, does it really matter what you start off with first? you clearly can do pepakura based on your biofoam canister, so it doesn't matter what you start with. it will all get done, asking people what should I start with just brings up more opinions and more confusion to you. the way I look at it is just start it, from anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back