Nerdy Tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyokenseisou

Alright, who has them? Let's see!

Got my first 'nerd' tattoo yesterday as part of a bday gift.

I got the SRPA logo from Resistance on my back, finally (been wanting this for a looong time now).
261904_10150650634755403_814300402_19283270_4295648_n.jpg

Other ink I have atm is a gemini sign (about the same size) on my left forearm. Only other one I can think of to get for sure at a later point in time is the Noble logo somewhere.

So who else has ink of nerdy things?

Nice SRPA tatt Hyo, Resistance 2 was a great game, I especially loved the ending with Hale and Daedalus.

Looking forward to the third one.

I have the unholy symbol of Bane on my back, but its old and needs cleaned up now, or Id show it off.

I've always wanted one of those Fullmetal Alchemist human transmutation cirlces as a tattoo on my back, similar to the one in this picture.
28333.jpg

Most of my friends have tattoos (but you get that hanging out with a bunch of current/former Roller Derby Girls). I've contemplated several, but never found one I felt like I really liked enough to permanently place on my body. My short list for tattoos I've seriously considered getting are either the Tri-Force or Imperial Cog (With "For the Empire" in Aurebesh around it) on my upper back, and the Mythosuar skull on my left shoulder, the Spartan (Historical) Lambda or the Covenant "Mark of Shame" on my right shoulder.

I've got six tattoos in total, five of them are quite nerdy.

My first is an equation, which in a graph becomes a heart.
img083v.jpg

By msmarvel at 2011-07-06

2nd, Star Trek quote and IDIC symbol
img081u.jpg

3rd, Star Wars quote and Jedi Order symbol
img082s.jpg

4th, Quake
img085iq.jpg

And last, Halo