Nerf Awsomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNSC Leatherneck

All I can say is WOW! Meet the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster.
nerf-vulcan-blaster-0508.jpg

Yes, it is a belt-fed, battery powered 120 round-per-minute Nerf machine gun. (y)

WOW! (y) Is that for real? Cuz if it is when and where can I buy it! This is by far the coolest nerf gun I have seen in my entire life! :)

Scooterkid said:
WOW! (y) Is that for real? Cuz if it is when and where can I buy it! This is by far the coolest nerf gun I have seen in my entire life! :)
The sources I've found indicate a Fall '08 launch; Retailing for $40. I WILL own one...maybe two. I'll definitely need to purchase additional darts, though :D. Here's a version with a box magazine for the belt.
Nerf%20N-Strike%20Vulcan.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
ARGH! There is absolutely nothing to do in Australia. Airsoft and BB guns are illegal, you cant play paintball untill your 16, and i cant find a good place to buy and kind of NERF guns anywhere! :(

(I just know i'm gonna get a whole truckload of "EBAY" answers)

Even though it's already been posted, that thing is so bad I'm gonna have to buy it for my "nephew," then he'll "lose" it, and when I "find" it, I'll tell him that he isn't responsible enough, then he'll wonder what I just said while I'm playing with his gun, XD

I must have one!! Add it to the arsenal in my office at work! That is the coolest thing since the nerf blowdart gun! lol

WOW! (y)

Damn, that is one helluva kick-@$$ looking gun. And a toy, to boot! Looks like something they'd use in GoW, lol. If I got my hands on one of those, I would do it up real nice... :D heh

Stuff always looks better on the internet when it comes with accessories the final product doesnt come with.

I will only buy this if...

1. You can buy additional ammo belts and
2. You can link ammo belts together.

I really wouldn't want to reload only after 20 shots.

Nerf - Training the next generation's SPARTANs

First that nerf sniper rifle now this..

Seriously... where was this cool stuff when I was growing up...

I had an older Nerf gun that was a combination of a Super Soaker and a high-powered Nerf rifle.

It had a fake scope, a pressure meter for the water portion, and a retractable stock.

It was the best.

Wow...I can't even think of words to describe this awesomeness, except HOLY CRAP! I will deffinetly be buying one of these!

back in my day we didnt HAVE the automated nerf guns you kids these days have, if we wanted to shoot someone in the eye with a foam fallic object we had to pump it our selves in a single shot form. you young'uns just dont know how good you have it....

but on a side note that is a bamf toy.

tenacioust183 said:
back in my day we didnt HAVE the automated nerf guns you kids these days have, if we wanted to shoot someone in the eye with a foam fallic object we had to pump it our selves in a single shot form. you young'uns just dont know how good you have it....
but on a side note that is a bamf toy.
(y)

All I can say is.... HOLY SH#*#!!!!!!!! That is insane! I want one!! :mad: I mean, just look at that, when was the last time you saw a nerf machine gun. Exactly when does this thing get out on the market.

colmon_9 said:
It takes 6 d batterys :lol:

Hah! A little hacking will have a rechargeable cordless tool battery pack on there...... ;)

lol i would make my own ammo xD
take some strai-foam? idk how to spell it lol
then just poke holes and put in the ammo thing and it will shoot i think lol

hm... i like the normal ones better tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back