Nerf Awsomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
styrafoam? lol that would make my paintball gun crap it's pants (only by laughing, just check my Spyder MR3)

this proves we are a war-bred nation growing up around violence. and they try to blame video games!

(lol here comes the debate)

rvb4life said:
styrafoam? lol that would make my paintball gun crap it's pants (only by laughing, just check my Spyder MR3)

this proves we are a war-bred nation growing up around violence. and they try to blame video games!

(lol here comes the debate)

Aww, I hate to be the stupid Marines son, but so far what i'm seeing in this gun, I like war :) War is just so COOL looking in a toy gun, and in my imagination. and BEFORE all you FMJ ppl come on here and freak out "WAR IS HELL!" sorta thing, believe me I know. My dad spent 6 months in Fallujah Iraq, and I know what war is like a hecka lot better than most people. so please, dont get mad at me for that comment, dont start a debate about videogames or whatever coming from our warmongering nation. just do me a favor and keep your mouths shut if you have anything to say that isnt respectful and patriotic, please just keep quiet. besides, I dont think there are too many here on the 405TH

OK (deep breath) back on topic. I WANT THAT FRIGGIN MACHINE GUN!

Sorry if I went on a rabbit trail mods, just trying to keep a few.....unnecessary debates from picking up.

-Chupa

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm SO gonna paint 1 or 2 of these.

I'll probably Cardboard-mod it to look like a Halo chaingun turret.

NERF FTW.

UNSC_Leatherneck said:
All I can say is WOW! Meet the Nerf N-Strike Vulcan EBF-25 Blaster.
nerf-vulcan-blaster-0508.jpg

Yes, it is a belt-fed, battery powered 120 round-per-minute Nerf machine gun. (y)

Seriously, Nerf has been coming out with some AWESOME guns lately.

Who says they're just for little kids... ;)

SPaRtaN-1I7 said:
ARGH! There is absolutely nothing to do in Australia. Airsoft and BB guns are illegal, you cant play paintball untill your 16, and i cant find a good place to buy and kind of NERF guns anywhere! :(

(I just know i'm gonna get a whole truckload of "EBAY" answers)

Couldn't you get it from Amazon?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
Even though it's already been posted, that thing is so bad I'm gonna have to buy it for my "nephew," then he'll "lose" it, and when I "find" it, I'll tell him that he isn't responsible enough, then he'll wonder what I just said while I'm playing with his gun, XD

Lolz

You evil genious you. :p

I'll definately be buying one of those (and modding/painting it). It brings back memories of a 20 round pump nerf machine gun I had years ago.

Posted a while back, but I couldn't find that pic. I saw that exact one in a magazine when I first saw it about 2 months ago and I was all @!$^$&$&$%$$!!!! right in the middle of a test.:lol:

this kind of reminds me of an old nerf i had called 8 firing weapons in 1. it was literally 8 smaller nerf guns that combined like a transformer on crack to make one big gun.

tenacioust183 said:
back in my day we didnt HAVE the automated nerf guns you kids these days have, if we wanted to shoot someone in the eye with a foam fallic object we had to pump it our selves in a single shot form. you young'uns just dont know how good you have it....
but on a side note that is a bamf toy.
In MY day, we didn't even have that. We had to make the darts ourselves, and then run up to our opponent and try to stick him before he stuck us. Naturally, this got boring very quickly, and we tended to just give up and go opossum shooting.

Have they been released ALREADY? I've seen a few people around here who have them, but my Wal-Mart says they won't be in for over a month... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back