Props Nerf Reach Assault Rifle PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually picked up one today at Toys R Us for $20.00......... Looks like I have a use for the scrap MDF and plastic I have sitting around.

I know what my next project is..... :)

Was that a regular or sale price? In the US I got my gun for $16 on sale from target. I know the nerf guns go on sale every so often.

Oh and skylow have you seen the two plasma cutters that they are going to sell? I think they run under $200. Sorry I forget the manufacture who is going to make it.

Was that a regular or sale price? In the US I got my gun for $16 on sale from target. I know the nerf guns go on sale every so often.

Oh and skylow have you seen the two plasma cutters that they are going to sell? I think they run under $200. Sorry I forget the manufacture who is going to make it.

That was $20.00 on sale....they are regularily $27.99 :D...still cheap as hell for a base to build off of.

awesome build, I picked up a recon at Target today, it was on sale for 17.99 so as soon as I finish my Mk VI build, I'm going to try to emulate your build, thanks for the idea,

WOW!! That looks great dude. At first I thought it was the long shot because the reload feature was in the front..... But it looks great man what did you use for the A.R. parts?

Hey, awesome work man. probably the best ive seen! I was just wondering, can you send me some sort of instructions to build one? I would love to have one and it would make a great first build for me. (This would be only for fun and entertainment purposes, i do not plan on selling them). Or if you can build another one i will be very willing to buy it from you.

I'd love to be in on that too. I was just referred here by some one who saw my cry for help to build an Assault Rifle. i want to make one as my first project as a sort of trophy to just stare at and go: 'Wow'. If you're not ok with giving out your secrets thats fine :D.

This looks amazing! Oh, I was wondering if you would be able to possibly make another assault rifle like this. I am making a Halo short film next fall. How much would it cost to buy?

This is so cool! I think it's genius when people incorporate nerf guns into their work, it takes away from using the same old pepakura all the time ;) Great work!

Holy cow!!!! Sky this is amazing! Great job on the conversion man, i love it. I want to convert my nerf rifle too, but not sure which gun to try and convert it to. I have the N-strike i think its called. Its the sniper one :)
This is spectacular though, keep up the great work.

MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING.

As an HvZ player, that is FREAKING SWEET.

Slap an Orange Mod Works 'Massacre' upgrade kit in that and I'd love to be toting that at an HvZ game.

I may even end up commissioning you to make me one of these monstrosities once my monetary state improves (all my funds at the moment are divided between getting a new computer and creating my Mk. IV). But seriously, THAT IS AMAZING. MERE WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE SHEER AWESOMENESS CONTAINED IN THAT GUN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back