Netflix Messed up Power Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterBacon3000

I was looking for MMPR on netflix and first saw PR Megaforce. I scrolled passed it but immediately realized something was off... netflix switched the blue and yellow rangers colors on the logo! How did you make a mistake like that netflix?
20200102_125438.jpg

First of all the yellow ranger is supposed to be a girl and blue is supposed to be guy. Secondly that's the wrong shade of blue it's supposed to be really dark blue but its instead almost cyan! :lol:

Haha, that's amazing! This us also somewhat similar(but not really), but disney plus labeled starwars the clone wars animated series as a disney+ original... :unsure:

Haha, that's amazing! This us also somewhat similar(but not really), but disney plus labeled starwars the clone wars animated series as a disney+ original... :unsure:
I was looking for MMPR on netflix and first saw PR Megaforce. I scrolled passed it but immediately realized something was off... netflix switched the blue and yellow rangers colors on the logo! How did you make a mistake like that netflix?View attachment 282565
First of all the yellow ranger is supposed to be a girl and blue is supposed to be guy. Secondly that's the wrong shade of blue it's supposed to be really dark blue but its instead almost cyan! :lol:
These are odd indeed, and they both annoy me due to Rangers: how do you accidentally edit a photo?!, Disney: intentional or not isn't that taking credit for someone else's work?
Luckily they aren't too bad but...

O my gosh that wasn't even the only time netflix accidentally edited a photo! I found another season that's messed up as well
20200110_192214.jpg

That black ranger is supposed to be green. The weirdest part about this is that, as far as I can tell, the only show this is happening to is power rangers.

Also I just realized that the reason that the clone wars cartoon is labeled as Disney+ original might be because they are making another season exclusive to Disney+ but it does seem weird to label the entire show as theirs when someone else created it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back