Nevermind.... Delete....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sory, but you may want to re do it, and probably go with the high detail one, and seriously take your time on it, because the more warped your pep base is, the more bondo work in the long run, which can be really unnecessary.
Please that this into consideration.

~Radio~

it kinda of looks like you used regular printer paper from all of the warping.you should really take your time on your next one.

Hey!
We're not being jerks, we are really just trying to help you out, I'm just being very honest and realistic.
Sorry if I offended you in any sort of way.

RadioactiV777 said:
Hey!
We're not being jerks, we are really just trying to help you out, I'm just being very honest and realistic.
Sorry if I offended you in any sort of way.

Oh sorry, not you two guys in the thread... opps... no I just got three bash the pm's in my in box.... It's seems that there are a few others here who like to flame in private, so is to not get it out in the open...

Hell it was my first try, I used card stock, and took five days, but well, just not good enough... besides I sculpt better anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
(y) yes when i did my first helm, i used regular paper and it warped really bad during fiberglassing. so i was just trying to keep you from making the same mistake i did.

It's seems that there are a few others here who like to flame in private, so is to not get it out in the open...
im sure the mods would be very interested in weeding out that little problem. why not forward the pms on to a mod and let them see for themselves. ;)

oh and on the note of being better at sculpting, a few people have build pep helms, reinforced em and then sclupted over them. they used the pep to get the proportions right. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes if you would, please forward those PMs to me. I'll look them over and confer with the rest of the mod team about them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back