NEW 3D FILES - promethean knight, crawler etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
uploaded some of the forerunner files to my 4shared account, theres to many for me to clean and unfold atm but you guys are welcome to them. more will be added as i work my way through :)

let me know what you guys are most interested in and ill do my best to model them for you and if i can, unfold them aswell.

happy pepping :)

TL,DR: is there still a chance to get the hands on some of these files?

Well this is me joining very very late to the party but i can't let this chance slip away.
I'm working on some custom 3D printed parts for a line of action figures since over a year and now i'm trying to do some prometheans.
I'm mainly looking to create me a warden eternal but would be happy to get any forerunner/promethean model i can get access to.
I did read most of the conversations in here but sadly couldn't find any path to the files that are spoken of. Maybe it's me so i hope someone can point out what i fail to see or even help me get the files themselfes.
Any help is greatly appreciated as i'm pretty unexperienced with the ways things work in here

Hey Maderholz, please be mindful of the date you are replying to. This thread is over 2 years old untouched. Necro-posting is frowned upon.

understandable.....You could try sending the author a DM but is that person hasn't been on line in a while, you might not get a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back