New 405th Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Spase

Anyone interested in playing Halo Reach, please send me a message on XBL to GT: Spase

Need to fire up and get a wrecking crew going again.. so come and play. If you post your GT here that may help people from the 405th find you, but if you don't message me I may never know your online. Please mention your from the 405th so I don't ignore you.

Edit: at the time of this post I will be getting online shortly.

I'll play. Unfortunately my turtle beach mic is messed up. I can hear but I can't talk. I'm ordering a new one and it should be here by next week.
XBL GT: BUBBENSTEIN

Just letting people know I'm not stopping to add people cause I'm playing, if you get on send me a message.

i beat u i can fit them, i think i may know whats wrong
My turtle beaches have been making a popping sound for the past few weeks. A couple of days ago they just stopped working for chat. When I plug the chat cable in ( I have x31s by the way) the I can't hear anyone but they can hear me. I unplug them and I can hear chat and game audio just fine.

Ill play but im in the UK so might not be up the same time of day. Plus anyone playing Halo CE as I want to do the co-op achievements.

GT key master666

All you folks who post your screen names here might realize you never play with us or always seem to never be able to hook up with us... send me a message or a friend request to GT: Spase

going to get on Reach or Netflix for a bit...
anybody want in?

GT: XxBlueFangxX
say the magic words in a message so I know your 405th: "I come from the 405th with some bacon strips... :3"

Gonna revive this thread.... Because I'm getting tired of playing with TK'ers...

GT: Hyokenseisou
Friend's list might be full... If you're already on it, send me a note on there saying you're 405th and still would want to do game nights. Otherwise I'm going through and deleting a ton of people. Again. D:

Games are always more rockin with a group. If you want to play add me up!!

XxBlueManiacxX

I play a variety of games on PC too, TF2 anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back