New Arby & Chief E7 "Girls"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think ive ever laughed that hard in my life! omg that was the best freakin video ive ever seen. leik 4 serious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG ROFL! The best so far!
"what are you wearing"
"bra and panties"
"lol, U"
"MK iv mjolnir armor" (although he is actually wearing MK VI) :lol:

lol!!! most hilarious episode ever give me pics now whack whack whack whack

love the ending you have beautiful eye i m33n nipples

also love it i saw her fisrt!!! knocks arby away to othe desk

i pissed my pants (figuratively) my brother came over during the seks balloon part (hes 6) and asked me what was so funny and i said

"dont ask."

............______............................\.................../..........................______
........../.............\_________........./...................\........._________/............\
......./..................................\___/......................\___/................................\
......|.....................................\................................/..................................|
.......\.....................................|............./|\..............|................................./
.........\____________________/.........../..|..\.............\_________________/
....\.................................................../........\................................................../
......\.........................._____..............\_./\._/............._____.........................../
........\_____________/........................................................\_____________/
............................\......|.....|.....|....|.......|.....|......|....|.....|......./
.............................|____________________________________|
............................/.....\/....\/....\/...\/......\/...\/.....\/...\/....\/.....\
............................\___/\__/\__/\__/\___/\__/\___/\__/\__/\___/
NECRO ALERT!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back