Maybe some pre-loaded Cortana banter would be nice!
It could just kick on from time to time in the dashboard...
UPDATE: Info from Kotaku
Another Xbox 360? Yep, with "an authentic Spartan green and gold finish and comes with matching Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, 20GB Hard Drive, Headset, Play & Charge Kit, and exclusive Halo 3 Gamer Pics and Theme available via Xbox LIVE download." Available this September. Halo, the game, is not included!
Here is what you get - no pricing announced as of yet.
* Halo 3 Special Edition Console
* Halo 3 Special Edition Wireless Controller
* Halo 3 Special Edition 20GB Hard Drive
* Halo 3 Special Edition Wired Headset
* Halo 3 Special Edition Gamer Pics and Theme (Exclusive download via Xbox LIVE)
* Component HD AV Cable
* Ethernet Cable
* HDMI Port
* Play & Charge Kit
* Xbox LIVE Silver Membership
* One-month Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
* Halo 3 game not included--sold separately
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this an almost identical scheme to the Halo edition original X-box bundle
Edit from wiki:
"On March 14, 2004, Microsoft released a special version of the Xbox in the United States, Australia and New Zealand. This version was translucent green and came with a copy of Halo: Combat Evolved and a matching translucent green Controller S. The console case featured the Halo logo and the words "Special Edition"; the controller had a jewel that had the Halo logo in place of the normal Xbox logo. The version of Halo that came with this bundle was identical to other versions of Halo, with the exception of a "NOT FOR RESALE" notice placed on the front of the game case. 200,000 of these Xboxes were produced."