New Guy Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrggrHappyODST

Hey guys whats going on?

New guy here. Im just looking to get my teeth cut. Im looking to design the Pelican dropship and the battle rifle and a few more projects to say. Just getting my first post down in the Noob Forum. Letting everyone know what i plan to do and achieve. I will be doing regular posts on a daily basis and updating everyone with the projects I will be working on. Please feel free to message me and or contact me on my aim s/n TriggerHappyODST.

ODST Drop Feet First into Hell.

if you did the pelican you would be the first. I dont think theres a pdo out but i could wip on up really quick

battle rifle not bad nugget did an amazing job on it

Welcome to the 405th!

As a new comer to the site, I advised you to read as much of the stickies and threads as possible, due to the magnitude of information it has. Also, if you cannot find what you are looking for, try the search button. Otherwise, feel free to ask around, the moderators are willing to help if asked nicely.

Again, welcome to the 405th and good luck on your projects.

Spartan 051 said:
if you did the pelican you would be the first. I dont think theres a pdo out but i could wip on up really quick

battle rifle not bad nugget did an amazing job on it

Yeah i have this software on my laptop called Catia. and it basically lets you model anything in 2-D or 3-D. Just looking and gathering information on the UNSC Pelican Dropship before I do anything with it. it shouldnt be hard Im a mechanical and aeronautical enigneer major. Not to sound cocky. Let me know if you want to help out, the more the merrier.

Say how do you select images under your username?

Last edited by a moderator:
Confucious T said:
Welcome to the 405th!

As a new comer to the site, I advised you to read as much of the stickies and threads as possible, due to the magnitude of information it has. Also, if you cannot find what you are looking for, try the search button. Otherwise, feel free to ask around, the moderators are willing to help if asked nicely.

Again, welcome to the 405th and good luck on your projects.

Thanks for the Advice , i really appreciate it. Good to know theres an extension in friendship.

Lma1085 said:
Hey guys whats going on?

New guy here. Im just looking to get my teeth cut. Im looking to design the Pelican dropship and the battle rifle and a few more projects to say. Just getting my first post down in the Noob Forum. Letting everyone know what i plan to do and achieve. I will be doing regular posts on a daily basis and updating everyone with the projects I will be working on. Please feel free to message me and or contact me on my aim s/n TriggerHappyODST.

ODST Drop Feet First into Hell.
Welcome to the 405th. The pelican is on my list-o-things-to-do, but it's a way down there. I wanted to build a 1:35th scale model, to use common armor modeling figures, but in crunching the numbers I realized the model would be nearly 3 FEET LONG! I don't have the room for that right now. Someone did make a Pelican for the flight simulator X-plane. You can actually fly a Pelican as it would in real life. Good luck with your plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back