New HALO 4 Spartan-IV helmet DOWNLOAD NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundown

Sr Member
Hey all. I'm starting this topic with an announcement first, 5 may Propzone will be in extistance for 2 years now. So we got something to celebrate. I will be giving a new file for free to the public!
One that you all might like.

here is the teaser of the new HALO 4 spartan-IV helmet!
I will ad diffrent versions of texture with it!

attachment.php

It looks like a great start buddy. It will be neat seeing all of the different textures you get out of it.

-Matt

man i hope i dont have to pay for this one >.>
Uh, what's wrong with paying for a file? Rundown and all the other talented modelers here don't have to give these files away for free. They can easily turn around and decide to sell their models.

I will GLADLY pay for any file, you should too, since without the modelers, this whole hobby would crumble and we would all have to scratch-build our armor and weapons.

Uh, what's wrong with paying for a file? Rundown and all the other talented modelers here don't have to give these files away for free. They can easily turn around and decide to sell their models.

I will GLADLY pay for any file, you should too, since without the modelers, this whole hobby would crumble and we would all have to scratch-build our armor and weapons.

X2 - agreed!
For those who have never tried to generate a poly mesh design or a simple 3d model. Buy the expensive software, spend a year (literally) reading and learning how to use it, then try and quickly bang out a hand plate!
You will then see the hours whizz by...

Oh yeah... Lets not forget... Then you'll need to unfold it. Which is also, not an easy task. I heard there was a young man who immediatly following the completion oh his unfold, threw himself infront of a wild pack of running alpaca!

He was never heard from again! :(

Render looks great rundown!
Cheers,
Cereal.

Just want to say thanks for the file, im not sure if I will build this helmet but I appreciate modelers who take the time to give us these files to use also like to say nice job on the helmet

Helmet looks awesome :) Nice work! Really appreciate it!
Might build a blue and a red one for the pre-orders at my store :)

Nice job rundown, looks good!
Still not sure how I feel about the looks of it ingame, but your model looks spot-on. Thanks for the release!

Thanks rundown for all the work that you have done for us. I try to learn those 3d building program and it is so freakin hard.

Looks awesome! As a Mac user I am unable to use Pepakura or view this model. I would love to view it as a reference when I attempt to foam build this helmet. Is there any way someone could provide so basic angle photos of this model or assist me in some way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back