New Halo Wars Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
Hosted on HBO

Looks like someone did a bang up job with the photoshop... look a minute, you'll see what I mean.

gamereactor_halowars_shot_big.jpg

Adam said:
Hosted on HBO
Looks like someone did a bang up job with the photoshop... look a minute, you'll see what I mean.

gamereactor_halowars_shot_big.jpg

ROFLMAO... :lol:
where ever did you find that

Last edited by a moderator:
I quess u found it on Gamereactors website? :S
Is this there latest cover? niice :D
EDIT: Aaaahh, now i saw it! Its a picture from there Beta test! :D
(U should read it, its aaaaawsome!! :eek: they got tons of pictures from halo wars, in game pics that is)

haha he moved the picture without knowing that his header thingy would be messed up.
you can see the barrels were supposed to fit in it.

ROFLMAO... laugh.gif
where ever did you find that

TB the gr8 1 said:
I quess u found it on Gamereactors website? :S
Is this there latest cover? niice :D

halo.bungie.org is a website that covers all new Halo related news, fan sites and artwork, and general Halo fan resources. This is the first item posted there today.

It should be bookmarked on all your computers! ;)

Anyhow I'm really excited about this. The armor looks fantastic, I'm really loving the promotional images coming out for the game.... not sure how the sloppy layout wasn't noticed though. Nice find Adam!

Anybody else thinking that an H3 MkV on an H3 Mk VI body with custom shoulders could pass for a MK IV at the launch party?

Man, I am so glad they redesigned the helmets to reflect the old awesome Halo 1 inspiration. But the header is pretty dang funny. Can't believe they didn't catch it before going to press.

lol wow, I didn't notice that the first time I saw it.
The armor looks really cool!

Sigma-LS said:
Anybody else thinking that an H3 MkV on an H3 Mk VI body with custom shoulders could pass for a MK IV at the launch party?

I doubt it personally.

that looks awesome, can't wait til this is released!! just need to get a new TV first tho :D

so who's gonna start modelling this armour version then??

The gun barrels........LOL some idiot with 3 hours of sleep on a long day with no coffee.

I love the armor, the first spartan on the left looks bad@ss with the Spartan helm on his right shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back