New here and planning to make a gears of war 4 armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratedkevster

Hey everyone my name is kevin and this is my first post,but not sure if this is the correct page to post about it but here goes.

Iam new to eva foam but i have made one armor out of cheap foam matt but not the same as what iam planning to do but anyway iam planning to make a gears of war 4 armor but iam struggling of how to start and how to get perfect size so if anyone can help that be super awesome.

All i need to know is what tools i really need before starting... oh i forgot to say iam from scotland UK incase someone from the states gave me some product names we might not have them in uk but yer just what tools i need, is there a pattern shape i can use of a template to start off and what is the best paint to use.

Someone mention to me before that if i just get paper to hold over my body and mark the shape an start from there but if anyone else has other great ideas please tell id like to see :)

Spacemeat has some great tutorials, you should also check out the ones from Evakura Armor, those both really helped me when I was starting out!

Welcome!

Just take a bit to look around, the key here is to read a whole bunch, especially the stickies, they are really informative.

Also if you havent yet, this is the introduce yourself thread, let us all know who you are!

Good luck on your build, and I cant wait to see what you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back