New here! Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00dle

Hey guys,

I've been lurking on your forums for a few years on and off now. And drooling all over the cool costumes you guys have made yourselves. They're great! I am about to start my own project on my own armor set. But before I do that, I'd like to check with some companies and see what they can do to help. You see, what I lack in being handy and experienced in costume design, I make up for in financial security. I have disposable income to waste and I am not too scared of getting something I will enjoy for a long time if it costs money.

So my question is... Does anyone know which company Microsoft Commissioned to make that awesome Halo Reach Kat outfit that we all have seen? You know... This one:

http://youbentmywookie.com/wookie/gallery/0311_wtf/halo-girl-kat-jordan.jpg

I'll be posting updates and responding in other topics! Looking forward to becoming a part of the 405th.

Looks like it was made by Legendary Effects.

http://youbentmywookie.com/wtf/hot-halo-cosplayer-jordan-konel-in-halo-reach-kat-armor-is-hot-11949

"I don't know what is weirder - that you're fighting a stuffed animal, or that you seem to be losing." - Suzie

Don't know who or what Legendary Effects are, but I know from finding a couple Youtube vids on both the Reach and Halo 4 live action suits, they were made individually for each game by different companies. Legacy Effects (probably where you got legendary) created the Reach suits and the Halo 4 suit was made by Artem. Since Legacy is a film effects company your going to get no where fast with them, Artem you might get some more traction with but I would recommend commissioning someone here on the forums to construct your suit. Would probably be much more affordable regardless of your financial security.

I mean, if money isn't an issue just buy a 3D printer and all required files and just let her run for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back