New Laser tag gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

Yep! The previously seen Plasma Rifle was the only gun that we had tied to the Halo Laser Tag franchise. However, with Bungie's new update, we see a [new] weapon!
Jasman%20Toys_Halo%203%20Plasma%20Pistol.jpg

Here's the Plasma Rifle too
Jasman%20Toys_Halo%203%20Plasma%20Rifle.jpg

I thought they were going to do Battle Rifle as well. (Then I could use the noob combo <3).

That plasma rifle is delicious.

omg i cant wait till october now will these be sold at toys r us and stuffs?
any idea about the price guesses? (im gona get both now gona dig around for quarters =p)

adreniline said:
I thought they were going to do Battle Rifle as well. (Then I could use the noob combo <3).

That plasma rifle is delicious.
wasnt that the smg and pp for the noob combo? /:-'

Last edited by a moderator:
aww man adam ruined my day

Halo 3™ Covenant Weapons with Laser Pursuit Technology

For every Halo™ fan that has fantasized about being part of the action, Jasman Toys introduces its line of Halo 3 Covenant Weapons with Laser Pursuit technology! Bring all the action of the popular video game to life with these full-size replica weapons that perform just like the ones in the game: vibration, sounds, lights and recoil, all packaged into heavy metal and plastic bodies. These realistic weapons even offer the most intricate features; when the Plasma Rifle “overheats,” the heat exchange flanges pop
open! An infrared beam and target register hits on an LCD counter, allowing you to recreate the game with friends; capture the flag, team battle, free-for-all… the possibilities are endless! Find out who has what it takes to be Master Chief.

Halo 3™ Covenant Plasma Rifle - SRP: $119.99

Halo 3™ Covenant Plasma Pistol - SRP: $79.99

Halo 3™ Covenant Energy Sword (Coming 2008)
honestly im not paying over 110 dollars for these and for some reason i think the pp looks cool.

Fragclone said:
<div class='quotetop'>(adreniline)
<div class='quotemain'>I thought they were going to do Battle Rifle as well. (Then I could use the noob combo <3).

That plasma rifle is delicious.</div>
wasnt that the smg and pp for the noob combo? /:-'</div>
That might have been one of them, but another was holding the plasma pistol, doing away with the target's shields (if any) and then swapping weapons for a rapid headshot. Works flawlessly (almost) in Legendary, but is generally frowned upon in Multiplayer... perhaps because it works well.

AWESOME does anyone know if these are somehow limited cause id hate it if they were im gona modify links ar and pistol to play lasertag =] :mrgreen: :birthday:

Leadingspartan said:
AWESOME does anyone know if these are somehow limited cause id hate it if they were im gona modify links ar and pistol to play lasertag =] :mrgreen: :birthday:
You already asked this. Twice. Then you decided bump the thread again. Be patient.

I'm not sure if they have plans to make human weapons, or if the whole Laser Tag means "Plasma" tag. I suppose only time will tell.

Eh... I doubt that. The orange thing, I mean. I've seen toy AK 47's that don't have any color variations sold in a toy store. You know, the one's that when you pull the trigger it goes "rat-a-tat-tat"? I think that because the BR55 and the M6G don't look like any conventional, 20th Century firearm, that they would be able to appear in stores with their original color scheme.

Well drat... the shield recharge thing is pretty cool, though. Anyone thinking on incorporating one of the shield things into your armor? I am...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back