New Laser tag gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup if i make armor im gona take all weapons im buying from link and modify into laser tag put the recharging shields in my armor that would be bad ass. and i would have a pretty cool armory and spartan 419 are these limited?

Not sure. I would imagine not, with the fairly large Halo franchise, but anything these days seems to be limited to a certain amount of time, if not a couple years. I'm confident that we'll all be able to get some, gather in some big city that Adam deems a suitable battleground, and play a real life game of Multiplayer in Mjolnir armor.

lol that would be so badass. lol i call spartan laser =p if only they made all the weapons imagine a war with those on adam... wed get pwned...now i have something to dream about lol.. better start marine and master chief armor. wait till i get a hold of those. gona be totally bad ass. spartan 419 thanks for encoraging me to finish my pepakura armor =]

All realistic looking toy guns in the U.S. are required to either have an orange plug at the barrel (6 mm long, and the law may prohibit the removal of this tip) or be entirely brightly colored or clear to signify them as toys. That means that any toy versions of the Battle Rifle, Assault Rifle, pistol, SMG, etc., would have to have the orange tip or different color scheme.

I think we really should try that idea of having a real life Halo battle. It would be the best thing evar :mrgreen: ! It would take a lot of money and planning though. I'm just saying we should think about it ;-)

lol you dont NEED to buy a stupid orange cap for that. That would be ridiculous and that would be a lot of frustration to find different caps for different props. What i do is just go to Home Depot and get 1 tiny roll of Caution Orange electrical tape and voila. You're done; its removable; cheap; and can fit ANY weapon prop :D

honest_insanity said:
lol you dont NEED to buy a stupid orange cap for that. That would be ridiculous and that would be a lot of frustration to find different caps for different props. What i do is just go to Home Depot and get 1 tiny roll of Caution Orange electrical tape and voila. You're done; its removable; cheap; and can fit ANY weapon prop :D
but that ruins the fun of haveing a REAL looking cool prop.(stupid laws lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
im getting both of those :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back