New Legendary Armor Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

xes

The new Legendary Armor site is up! yay. There are still some small issues I am working on, but it is there.

Site is best viewed in IE7 or Firefox 2+ (Any IE below 7 doesn't support PNG files, so you will see a few white backgrounds to normaly tranparent images.)

Check it out.

http://www.legendaryarmor.com

edit:fixed the link

Ooooooh nice and shiny!
Slick stuff.... where's the ODST though? :)

Your link's got one too many http:// in it, btw.

Ruze789 said:
Slick stuff.... where's the ODST though? :)

The ODST is not gone, just not LIVE yet. Hopefully soon.

BishopX and SlaveFive are down @ ComicCon, So I am going to have a busy week in Bishops place at work. :)

Look for BishopX and SlaveFive at ComicCon. Find Sci-Fire people and you will find them. (Sci-Fire doesn't have a booth, so keep a keen eye open for their shirts and challenge coins)

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, very slick site! heh, "beep... beep bep... biddddddddadddbeep" im sooo not playing with the little beepy buttons, i swares XD

goodlook with covering for the other two

Hot stuff guys! I have both the sudden urge to cry over my unworthy non-box Mk V mold and to play Conquest Frontier Wars.

Great design. But then you folks always make nice stuff. I don't recall seeing the magnum before. I like it!

flying_squirl said:
wow, very slick site! heh, "beep... beep bep... biddddddddadddbeep" im sooo not playing with the little beepy buttons, i swares XD
What beeping I don't hear nothing... :(
(yes, the sound is on)

23Magnum said:
What beeping I don't hear nothing... :(
(yes, the sound is on)

The "flash" menu buttons beep, they are semi-subtle and the file loads into flash externally. There may have been a problem when it was loading the file for you. May help to delete you temp files and try again. May also help for me to add proper error catching.

Very nice! the layout is excellent, and i love the little things like:
SPARTAN / MARINE / NCO Class
Restricted Access
>>Authorization Required
Sect: 10 19 - 53971
On the side of the page, they add a really cool feel to the site!

I see nothing is for sale, soooo:

I'd like one of each, for free, for my personal use as well. ^__^

Nice site, and and tools, and nice everything you guys have there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back