New Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroKuma22

Jr Member
Ok, so I've been messing around with some new things from videocopilot.net, and I've been working on two new logos. I have a logo for things like action movies, or comedies etc. etc. and I have another one for horror type movies, kinda like Lion's Gate has two different logos. Now, I won't have the logo actually finished till later this week, however, I will be posting a picture, giving a general Idea what it's gonna look like, and I wanna hear your thoughts. I'll be posting four new pictures shortly. My current logo is the one you see below in my signature, and once I finally release my new logo, I'll also be turning it into an animated .gif as a link to my youtube account. I'll use the .gif here, but, I'm not so sure about in my signature, I wouldn't want people getting mad at me for their bandwidth suddenly lagging because it has to wait for every frame of the logo. Possibly next week the second version of the logo will be released.

"Crossing The Line"

Last edited by a moderator:
wtf, Kuro Kuma less than 3 Productions?!

---

Just kidding. looks pretty sweet, can't wait till you get a chance to put that in a movie! Video Co-Pilot's a pretty sweet site, I need to go check that out again.

Ok, well, my computer has been down for about a month now, and I got a chance to get online via my Father's laptop, so I thought I'd log on and post something. Unfortunately because my computer is down I can't show just the logo, however, I can show you my latest movie trailer, which has the new logo. I present to all of you, my new logo, and, my trailer for the movie "Crossing The Line." Enjoy ^^

Kuma.

Looking great Kuma, nice job! ^^

I reconized you and Crackhead, who's the third one? ^^

Nice muzzle flashes ^^

what program do you use for movie editing? Vegas, FCP, Premier? You are gonna want to increase lighting in that last sequence, its too hard to see on a computer monitor.

Friendly said:
By the way, why is this in Halo Universe?
I think that's because this used to be the Halo Film area, but it got changed around so that we could have the United Kingdom Server or something, and if that's not the case, I'm not really sure xP.

Thank you all for your comments on the video ^^ I was very happy to read them all. Currently I'm doing my editing with After Effects, and Movie Maker. I'm trying to find a better editing program that is fairly easy to handle, but it's a bit difficult. As for the shots, towards the end, I hated how dark it got in the house, however, if I do make this into a movie, and I do plan to do so, there are gonna be a lot of changes and updates. Better effects, and the incorporation of some visual effects as well. This was zero-budget, rush job for school. The muzzle flashes are ok xP but they will definately only get better. Eventually I'll get a job, and when I do I'm going to buy a camera and do some test shots for better improving my effects. If you've ever looked at a gun firing there really isn't too much of a flash, just more so smoke. So I'll be doing a test with a CO2 pistol that shoots smoke when it has a fresh tank in it, and I'll be adding some muzzle flashes as well. Eventually I could just add smoke to it digitally as well, but, that's gonna take some time to learn. As for muzzle flashes I even want to do a gag muzzle flash. If anyone here has played the Devil May Cry 3 game, they will know that Dante's Pistols shoot a very large muzzle flash, I hope to recreate that flash. I soon hope to start doing test shots with explosions as well, and even having ejection shells coming from the guns as they fire. A lot of work ahead of us all at Kuro Kuma Productions, but we're always trying our hardest to deliver something new and exciting. My computer is once again up and running after about a month and a half of being out of order, and I'm eager to take on new projects. Soon I'll be posting a requesting forum for special effects videos. It will have the Terms Of Service, as well as the cost to you (($0)). In the good news of projects however, I will be picking up where I left off on Twisting Neather's project, again I apologize to him and his classmates for not being able to complete his video on time. There's also a project underway here in Kuro Kuma Productions, where someone is finishing up on a Resident Evil style movie script. Once the script is finished, using there equipment, we're going to put it together into, what I think, is a thirty minute long production. That being said the same people are also looking into making a Halo video, featuring something from the Halo Universe that has not yet been seen, but I'll wait to see how it turns out before releasing the surprise ;3.

~Kuma.

Another quick note, I noticed a comment about the cop car in the beginning of the trailer. It's just my car with some digitally added police lights xP hopefully if we re-film this movie it will have actual lights on the dash board.

yeah the final trailer that kuma came up with was like the 5th idea proposed after many days of filming
in the trailer you see peoples names at the begining with me, kuma, and cameron the two girls the blonde is brittany and the other is kari and the guy running through the house is myself at my own home and sorry kuma i didnt post this for just alot going on at the house lately glad everyone is likeing this but i think the mods should move this to the video section so it may be seen more

oh and edit the first post to have the video in it.

oh and for those of you i spy kind of people my helmet is in the house scene for only a few short seconds cookie goes to the one who finds it and proves it by showing the time it shows up in the video

crackhead09 said:
yeah the final trailer that kuma came up with was like the 5th idea proposed after many days of filming
in the trailer you see peoples names at the begining with me, kuma, and cameron the two girls the blonde is brittany and the other is kari and the guy running through the house is myself at my own home and sorry kuma i didnt post this for just alot going on at the house lately glad everyone is likeing this but i think the mods should move this to the video section so it may be seen more

oh and edit the first post to have the video in it.

oh and for those of you i spy kind of people my helmet is in the house scene for only a few short seconds cookie goes to the one who finds it and proves it by showing the time it shows up in the video

1:15, lower right-hand corner.

I have the latest version of Sony Vegas, but I haven't really learned much with it yet, it's not hard to learn, but with the school work and the deadline for the project, I didn't really have the time to learn something new. Now that I've graduated from High School though, I'm going to try and learn some new programs and techniques.

Mark, I know you got a lot of stuff going on, and it's cool, I'll post the video into the first post here in a minute.

oh no dude i was in a movie theater when you called so to avoid the stares of wtf why is your phone i had to quickly turn it off sorry man

KuroKuma22 said:
I have the latest version of Sony Vegas, but I haven't really learned much with it yet, it's not hard to learn, but with the school work and the deadline for the project, I didn't really have the time to learn something new. Now that I've graduated from High School though, I'm going to try and learn some new programs and techniques.

Mark, I know you got a lot of stuff going on, and it's cool, I'll post the video into the first post here in a minute.

Yes! High-five for graduating!

crackhead09 said:
oh no dude i was in a movie theater when you called so to avoid the stares of wtf why is your phone i had to quickly turn it off sorry man

Lol it's cool dude, what did you go see?

rumyavillian said:
You just used Cocaine Sans, nothing special.........

EDIT: and Trashco Font

I've never even heard of those fonts before ^^;; yes I did just use a couple of fonts, but I still created everything else in the logo. Hopefully someday it will be a big spectacular thing, but with what I know now, I like it :D

And yes, Graduating is a wonderful thing ^^ now to get a job ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back