New Member First Projects Update (3/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliments guys I hope to keep this build going full speed into the upper legs and torso. Now to decide whose file Im going to hack to pep another torso and the best reference for a ingame recon chest and shoulders.

Well with my little one in the hospital I havent been able to do much but this morning when everyone was still asleep I had to work on something. Soooo what can you do silently early in the day without waking the entire house"Detail painting LOL" I found a bad spot in the resin the otherday while installing the new visor so instead of killling the entire paintjob to fix it I turned it into battle damage lol. Filled the void with epoxy putty and sculpted in a energy bolt scar, I touched it up with a little paint and whala!

(EDIT Better pics also a couple of the new visor)

P21701881.jpg

P2170190.jpg

P2170195.jpg

P2170194.jpg

Cheers!

awesome scratch ...way to make lemonade....(you know when life gives you the materials)....wish i hadz reconz......your getting pretty epic with this suit here.....srry to here about your kid in the hospital...hope every thing turns out fine for you

Well I havent had much in the way of extra time to work on my armour with my boss working us on the 7/12 work week. But I have managed to get one of my armour badges finished this will be mounted on the shoulder plate.

Tell me what ya think.

P2240196.jpg

Cheers!

ok, you need to speak to the guys running this place, cus that right there would make a beautiful piece of merch! i want one!

SpartanG said:
ok, you need to speak to the guys running this place, cus that right there would make a beautiful piece of merch! i want one!

I have already talked to the powers that be and we are wating on the official word on being officially the official Halo fan site or somesuch fluffy tagline. As soon as that happens I will make them available to as many members as I can.

Last edited by a moderator:
pm me with a price, il see if u and me both can dig a Little deep and find some cash after halo war's birth day LOL

Well I took some time this weekend from moulding helmets and such to work on my recon suit a little. I figured this was way back on page5 so time for a update. I finally got around to finishing the other shin and coming up with a more comfy way of wearing them without the clunking and pinching between the boots and shins. I bought a set of hard plastic shin guards for soccer and mounted a 2" wide strip of industrial velcro to the front of each and a matching piece inside each shin. So when you slip on your underpants of choice you just put the shinguards on over em then slide on the armor shins and press em in place. With a little padding they dont slip down or bang against your legs and are very secure.

We are slowly getting there!

P3220267.jpg

P3220268.jpg

P3220269.jpg

Cheers!

Wow, im gob smacked! Those finished items look amazing! You sure do have a talent for realism! I love these! :)

Keep up the awesome work! and i speak for all when i say i look forward to seeing the full amour in all its glory.

- Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back