Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by tristancraig, Apr 21, 2018.

1. tristancraig

tristancraig New Member

Hey guys and gals
    Tristan here,
    Looking to start into a MK4 build soon, running off 2 I3 Mk3s + some foam smith experience,
    Ive built four 501st approved costumes for myself and my wife and am now looking too get into something slightly more complex.
    Any help with 3D stls and foam layouts - welcome :D
    I'm from north of Toronto Canada.
    Thanks -
    Tristan

2. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

More members to the regiment!
    giphy.gif

Have a poke around, some of the files you're looking for may be in The Armoury already and there's a bunch of threads out there with 3D print ready parts, they just take a little bit more digging to come across. If you ever need a hand, just give a shout and there'll be a bunch of the forum regulars on top of it in no time.

3. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Welcome tristancraig !

A few 3d print ready weapons have been releases under the heading FFA Series. just type that into the search bar here (titles only) and click on one. The rest should be accessible from the first post.

4. CPO mendez

CPO mendez

Welcome to the community! if you're looking for 3D printable Halo props, you can check out this download thread, which is mirrored on Thingiverse as well! I'd be happy to help with any other 3D printing-specific modeling questions you might have!

Dirtdives likes this.
  5. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Welcome to the party. Could always use more in the 3D print mafia :p

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  6. PHCosplay

PHCosplay New Member

Nice to meet you my man, hope to see some posts from you in the near future from you