New Mtn Dew Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn Camp3r

Personally I think its ridiculous
http://www.mountaindew.com/#

450px-NewMountinDew.jpg

I no I hate it too, my friend said he was drinking Mountain Dew and I had to explain to him that it is now MTN Dew.

personally I can't believe they didn't go with
MtN D3W... IMHO at least that would of been a little better

It does look a little cheezy

Sir Blood said:
personally I can't believe they didn't go with
MtN D3W... IMHO at least that would of been a little better

It does look a little cheezy

what does imho mean ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who cares. Mountain has been abbreviated as Mtn on maps for hundreds of years. As long as it tastes the same and has caffeine, I'll bite.

On the same note, anybody notice Pepsi going back to an old 50's style can. I rather like that redesign. Maybe pepsico is revamping the logos of all their stuff.

bleh.. every product is just trying to keep up with the times...every one is thirsty for change...one way or another....who really cares if your cola is a different color..i still prefer whiskey

cheesy, but so is the color of the beverage ;) I think the worst offence is the small t, which is larger than the capital M and N. okay, I get the symbolism, but typographically, it's horror.

seriously, I hope this means it will become me widespread in germany, I partly blame mountain dew for the great time I had in america ^^

Its Just to Attract Teens. Duhhh. >.<"

"MtN DEW" Teen: Wow this sure got my attention! -------SIKE!

Its funky to look at, but then again, it still a drink. As long as it has the same teste, color and liquidiness im fine.

Lets resay that "AS LONG AS ITS THE SAME DRINK ITS FINE TO DRINK"

this is like the third time they changed their look
wtf are they doing?

well, it still tastes good, the way the can looks effects nothing so i don't get the big deal

My only problem with the new label is that it looks like a store brand label. I was looking for it one day at Walmart and I thought to myself "Seriously, they only have the off brand?" I was very confused until I realized that they'd just changed the label and I'd been passing it over the whole time.

I'm Still waiting for Coca-Cola to change for Nuka-Cola...
But, As long as it is the same drink, I'll be drinking it.
(That new logo sucks)

JustMe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Feb 2 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm Still waiting for Coca-Cola to change for Nuka-Cola...</div>
That would be the coolest drink in the world. I would drink that non stop.

I'm still freaked out about the PEPSI logo change.. I can't worry about MTN Dew right now..

yeah, I thought it looked like a generic logo, like Mountain Mist, or something like that.

Pepsi logo is just plain insanity.

Do you realize how many changes the MT. Dew logo has gone through?

I'm still pissed they ever changed it from this...

MountainDew-70s.png

Sigma-LS said:
Who cares. Mountain has been abbreviated as Mtn on maps for hundreds of years. As long as it tastes the same and has caffeine, I'll bite.

On the same note, anybody notice Pepsi going back to an old 50's style can. I rather like that redesign. Maybe pepsico is revamping the logos of all their stuff.

The new MtN logo is kinda wierd, but as Spraynoob said, its to attract teens/ younger crowds.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Feb 2 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I'm Still waiting for Coca-Cola to change for Nuka-Cola...
But, As long as it is the same drink, I'll be drinking it.
(That new logo sucks)

JustMe</div>

Nuka-Cola would be friggin epic!!!! Tho I dont know if I could switch from dew........well diet dew..........watchin me sugar and carbs.

23Magnum said:
Do you realize how many changes the MT. Dew logo has gone through?

I'm still pissed they ever changed it from this...

MountainDew-70s.png

No doubt man......no doubt, tho I was even born let alone thought of then it would be sweet for some old style glass bottles or cans with the old logo on it "re-released" for a short period of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back