New Mythic Map Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1l3nt V1p3r

Sr Member
Oh, I just love being up earlier than everyone else in the world, to find these eye pleasing goodness. :3
H3_MP_Orbital_Tether.jpg

Hmm, That must be Orbit/Space Station. Wait till you guys see Sandbox and Heretic xD.

Heretic = Suprise.

Hehehehe.

-Doom

Doom said:
Hmm, That must be Orbit/Space Station. Wait till you guys see Sandbox and Heretic xD.

Heretic = Suprise.

Hehehehe.

-Doom

And how, dare I ask, do you know what Heretic looks like? Oh, lemme guess, you're a "Bungie Employee" again, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Heretic is Midship remake.
When you think about it, it kind of sounds like it would be.

The map heretic(as read in one of my gaming magazines, Gameinformer I think.) It says heretic is a map that shows how hunters are made. Hunters are made of like little worms fused toghether. So the map Heretic is basically a hunter plant.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
And how, dare I ask, do you know what Heretic looks like? Oh, lemme guess, you're a "Bungie Employee" again, right?

Yeah, Something like that. Adam can vouche for me on the validity of my post though ; ) .

Jesmikz908 said:
The map heretic(as read in one of my gaming magazines, Gameinformer I think.) It says heretic is a map that shows how hunters are made. Hunters are made of like little worms fused toghether. So the map Heretic is basically a hunter plant.

Nope, Heretic is indeed the remake of Midship though. Most people thought assembly was supposed to be, but it actually turns out that Heretic is almost an exact replica of the H2 Midship, just nicer looking.

Hopefully Bungie will release some pictures of the rest of the maps for everyone though.

-Doom

Jesmikz908 said:
they already have Assembly, a Scarab making plant...I doubt they would also make a map showing the Hunters, which are made up of the same thing.

Doom said:
Yeah, Something like that. Adam can vouche for me on the validity of my post though ; ) .
Nope, Heretic is indeed the remake of Midship though. Most people thought assembly was supposed to be, but it actually turns out that Heretic is almost an exact replica of the H2 Midship, just nicer looking.

Hopefully Bungie will release some pictures of the rest of the maps for everyone though.

-Doom

Almost exactly as Black-out type or exactly replica like? Because black-out is nothing like lock-out, and you know it.

Ahh....i remember the time that we had a sneak-preview of the Mauler...two-three months before it was revealed...those where the days ;)

anyone think the orbital one is a section of cairo station? it might be cause the design is alot like the halo 2 station just revamped and high res and what not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back