New Mythic Map Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
iizahsum said:
ahhh derelict those were the dyas... in fact they still are i just got done playing on it.
I'm pretty sure it's not Derelict. I think they are all new maps, except maybe Heretic. Which is said to be a Midship remake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
I'm pretty sure it's not Derelict. I think they are all new maps, except maybe Heretic. Which is said to be a Midship remake.

Dude, that is soo, a remake! :eek:
300px-Halo_CE_Derelict.jpg

Its not a good pikture, but it will have to do this time...

only the middle structure, the rest of the map is totally different. They never said it was a remake.

Hey, I guess Ill be getting these free with Halo Wars!

Not that they'll do me any good. I seem to have misplaced Halo 3.

wow funny didnt notice that tillnow.. why did the revamp it a second time... it was first derilict then that desolation on halo 2 and now assembly

Theres a video of Assembly. I do see the derelict in it but there are difference, whatever it looks cool either way, am I right?

thepuma said:
no they need to make Blood Gultch
Blood Gultch is the best damn map there is!
I soo want them to make a remake wo H3, but bigger, and banshee at one of the bases, and that flying stuff, that UNC uses at the other base. Like, one Covenant base and one UNC base! :D
That whould be awsome...

Probably becuse half the fan base would revolt if they screwed up any little detail on it. Blood Gulch is a sacred level for most players

Anyways it loks like a real fun map, wish I had a 360 still...

I really wish they would make either an outside Foundry or something like Blood Gulch ...

- Adulese

Adulese said:
I really wish they would make either an outside Foundry or something like Blood Gulch ...

- Adulese
I agree 100%

Just port BG from Halo 1 and update the textures, and Ill be a happy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back