New Odst Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear in mind, Bungie have stated it'll be just a little bit shorter than Halo 3 and will also have the horde-thing mode. Well worth it by my standing.

this looks sweet! I love it!
it looks like it's an updated version of the Halo 3 edition controller, but more matching with the Halo 3 Special Edition 360 (which I have). good thing I paid for special edition ODST. :lol:

Thats awesome, something to brag to my friends down the street (SHFC - Small Halo Fan Club)

Shhh these were blackmarketed stolen goods from the UNSC :3

SprayNoob

I pre-ordered the CE of Halo 3: ODST just to be on the safe side of securing everything.

I can not wait for campaign and firefight. It will be a blast!

I'm not sure about the controller... I already have 4 controllers I think a few would complicate things for me lol. I think if you need a new controller it's probably be your best interest to buy the limited edition controller instead of buying a plain looking one plus the game.

Bad news for European Players, i asked a Gamestop Guy if this Edition with the Controller comes to Europe, but he sayed no...:-(

Just preordered ODST but no controller for me I already have enough plus I've already costumed my own. (for those rare occasions when I do look down at my controller....like waiting 5 mins for a match to start!)

ODST collectors edition: 100.00

wireless controller: 60.00

wireless self customed airbrushed controller with your favorite halo goodness: Priceless

The controller looks sweet but I only preordered the regular one. I modded my controller clear and it lights up when it rumbles.. I just don't feel like paying 100 for another addon or special package. I already have legendary edition.

I wanted to order the special edition about a week ago and they wouldn't allow it, so I just got the normal version. Frownie face!

-Napthali-​

Adam said:
Are we really going to pay $99 for a game that's 3 hours long, and a controller? They're really pushing it aren't they?

Sadly, some of us are retarded enough to pay that much for it. :cry: I bought two copies of the special edition so I could have two controllers, and I'm donating the extra game to my church...although it would be awesome having a LAN party with myself...

Last edited by a moderator:
i would have gone and bought the bundle just for collection purposes so then it wont the the controler design would not wear off or get scratched so it would be worth a mint in 30 years as for the game well be prepared to make the disc melt of the amount of times we will all be playing firefight mode :pomg so excited 3 days to go

Well I think it is worth it. The game (which is going to certainly be more than 3 hours long, especially when you remember firefight), a fairly inexpensive controller that looks awesome, the three new maps, plus the Halo Reach beta. Not too bad for $99, luckily they are including the controller at a little off the retail price of a new one.

Maxphobia said:
Just preordered ODST but no controller for me I already have enough plus I've already costumed my own. (for those rare occasions when I do look down at my controller....like waiting 5 mins for a match to start!)

ODST collectors edition: 100.00

wireless controller: 60.00

wireless self customed airbrushed controller with your favorite halo goodness: Priceless

You should have checked the date before you posted :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back