New Odst Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sierra092 said:
How do you change the fold line settings Smilie? On the first odst you released it had - - - - - - as mountain folds and _______ as valley folds, that'll confuse me loads during pepping as i'll cut something i'm meant to score.

Correction the Mountain folds are _______________

Valley folds are still doted. And the mountain is the same as a cut line, but you can tell where the pattern is fairly easily.

Just because that's the way the majority of 405th un-folders do it doesn't make it right, I find having loads of mountain folds - - - - Like that, very ott and messy. That's why a solid line makes it much easier, I've been 3d modeling and unfolding now for about 3 years I've learned so much it's unbelievable. And the majority of unfolds on the 405th today are unsatisfactory...

Last edited by a moderator:
possiblity of a letter size version? (can't find A4 paper in my area). I'd do the conversion myself but im dumb when it comes to pepakura designer.

Eskimobob, send me a PM or add me on AIM as malechei and I'll lead you through the steps of making the necessary changes for paper settings.

im trying to make the new odst helmet that you posted and i dont no how to scale it

height= 63 in

head circumference= roughly 22in

chin to top of forehead= 20cm

PLZ PLZ scale for me :)

XIIX RaMPaGe XX said:
im trying to make the new odst helmet that you posted and i dont no how to scale it

height= 63 in

head circumference= roughly 22in

chin to top of forehead= 20cm

PLZ PLZ scale for me :)

File is already pre-scaled to a decent size. Just build it and see if you need to make it bigger or smaller, this should be perfect for 70% of people.

Please forgive me, but I'm a tad bit confused, is this the 0DST helmet for the Halo 3 game, or the Halo 3 0DST one? I'm building the 0DST SPARTAN variant and I wanted to make sure this is the right one. Thanks!

smilie120 said:
File is already pre-scaled to a decent size. Just build it and see if you need to make it bigger or smaller, this should be perfect for 70% of people.

okay thanks

*Tayl0r* said:
Please forgive me, but I'm a tad bit confused, is this the 0DST helmet for the Halo 3 game, or the Halo 3 0DST one? I'm building the 0DST SPARTAN variant and I wanted to make sure this is the right one. Thanks!

1. Why are you writing so small?

2. This is the Halo 3: ODST rookie helmet

You're welcome :)

Oh, and i will definately make this, beautiful pep mod! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back