new on the 405th

Status
Not open for further replies.

downlow261982

My name is Jake. and i am new to the 405th. before i got on here i had made my owm master chief armor now i have made everything ariganal exept the boot peices chest peice and the forarms i did the testers but i have come across some problems with my helmets i have made three and all of them seem to have slupt to one side even with my braces any sugestions are good thanks 155839.jpg155855.jpg155851.jpg155814.jpg:cool:

By slump I assume you mean tilts to one side.... look in to getting ACH pads from an army surplus store. I use them in all my helmets and have never had a problem with them fitting correctly, the ACH is the new helmet in the army. got my issued to me a year ago and I have three sets of pads two for work one for my helmet projects

never thought about that but its not that its when i do the ress i use an = amount abd do sections at a time but it still slumps meaning the peace that hangs out over the visor it tilted to the left and just one side.....would like to get this fig out would like to get up there with the best thanks for responding

you could pump foam into small areas to fill gaps and keep from denting... I fiberglass the inside before i do any exterior work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back